ofbbmods: (Default)
Original Fiction Big Bang Mods ([personal profile] ofbbmods) wrote in [community profile] originalbigbang2012-06-07 05:51 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Reversebang posting schedule

Here is the posting schedule for the Reversebang round. Please make note of your date, and let us know if it doesn't work for you.

Posting instructions to follow!

Friday, June 8
evian_fork & whiteink, kiki87

Saturday, June 9
trishkafibble & bratfarrar, parhelion

Sunday, June 10
rinnia & miko_no_da, talibusorabat

Monday, June 11
ceares & geekanachronism

Tuesday, June 12
acidamoeba & martiniphilosph

Wednesday, June 13
evian_fork & jessicasteiner, cridecoeur

Thursday, June 14
qafmaniac & tour_reasure

Friday, June 15
talibursorabat & crescent_gaia

Saturday, June 16
imaginary_rose & scarimonious

Sunday, June 17
pauli & kikibug13

Monday, June 18
deadflowers5 & oraien, fangirlism

We're currently sending the fics we've received to artists, everyone should receive something very soon.
whiteink: (Default)

[personal profile] whiteink 2012-06-07 03:29 pm (UTC)(link)
Is it ok if I post my story to my writing journal late tonight (like 11:00pm EST) and send the link to my artist then?
evian_fork: (Default)

[personal profile] evian_fork 2012-06-07 05:56 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes please i. Would appreciate
ceares: cookie all grown up (Default)

[personal profile] ceares 2012-06-11 09:15 am (UTC)(link)
hi,

looks like my posting date is today and I haven't received a story or link yet? I checked my spam so if y'all sent it and it got lost in the ether I apologize for waiting so late but I sort of fell down the stairs friday and ow! has pretty much been my only coherency for a while.